MUSE Alprostadil is a drug with a delivery system for use in the urethra that is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
MUSE is the English abbreviation for “Medicated Urethral System for Erection”. “System for applying drugs in the urethra to induce an erection.”
Doctors recommend MUSE Alprostadil if there is a PGE1 deficiency or suspected erectile dysfunction (potency disorders).
The active ingredient is alprostadil. The excipient is macrogol. The applicator tip is made of polypropylene.
The medicine should be stored in the refrigerator between two and eight degrees.
How to buy MUSE Alprostadil online
You can legally order MUSE Alprostadil online without a prescription.
The providers presented are reputable and are characterized by reliability and security.
Ordering MUSE Alprostadil without a prescription is possible by issuing an online prescription, for which a small online questionnaire must be filled out. The legal basis is the European directive on patient mobility.
The active ingredient in MUSE is alprostadil. This corresponds to the body’s own prostaglandin E1 (PGE1), a messenger substance of the involuntary nervous system.
The vasodilating agent is absorbed through the skin and docks to the receptors in the muscles of the blood vessels. Here, alprostadil causes the vessels to dilate by relaxing the muscle cells in the erectile tissue.
In addition, it inhibits blood clotting, so that the blood supply to the penis is improved in two ways. The influx of arterial blood creates an erection.
The product is available in strengths of 250mcg, 500mcg, and 1000mcg. The packs contain one or six applicators.
The usual standard dose at the beginning of a treatment is 250 mcg. Consult your doctor beforehand if you want to increase the potency.
Application & Experiences
The MUSE Alprostadil Urethral Stick is a single-use applicator. It contains the active ingredient alprostadil in the form of a suppository for insertion into the urethra.
You should consult a urologist before using MUSE for the first time to set the right dose. Use the drug no more than twice a day or no more than seven times a week.
Apply the medicine immediately after urinating; this facilitates both application and absorption of the active ingredient.
How to use MUSE Alprostadil correctly:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry them with a clean towel.
- Then pass urine and gently shake your penis to remove any remaining urine droplets. Application immediately after going to the toilet facilitates the introduction and absorption of the active ingredient.
- Open the foil packaging by tearing off a strip of foil at the notch.
- From the foil pouch, slide MUSE Alprostadil into your hand. Be careful not to touch the applicator and keep the sachet until after use.
- Remove the protective cap from the applicator stem. Hold the applicator stick and twist the applicator body. Meanwhile, pull. Be careful not to touch the applicator and keep the cap until after use.
- Check that the medication is visible at the end of the stem. Hold the applicator in the way you find most comfortable. Sit or stand in a position that is comfortable for you. Then take the time to gently stretch your penis to its full length. A gentle stroke from the tip to the end of the glans enlarges the urethra.
- Slowly and carefully, insert the stem into the urethra. If you feel a sting, slowly pull the stem back out. Then try again and gently reinsert it. Use caution to avoid urethral bleeding.
- Now slowly press the button on the applicator down as far as it will go. It is important that you push it all the way to the end so that the medication is fully delivered. Hold the applicator in this position for five seconds. Then gently rock it back and forth to ensure complete delivery from the tip.
- Remove the applicator by gently pulling it out. Keep your penis pointing up as you do this. Check that no residue of medicine is left in the applicator. Be careful not to touch the applicator. If there are still residues on it, repeat the procedure.
- Keep your penis erect and long. Roll it between your palms for at least ten seconds. This ensures that the drug spreads along the urethral wall. If you feel a burning sensation, rolling the penis between your hands a little longer will help until the burning subsides.
- After use, put the protective cap back on the applicator and put it back in the foil pouch. Dispose of it with the residual waste.
- Sit, or better yet, stand or walk for 10 minutes. Your erection develops more when you stand or walk than when you sit down. It will last thirty to sixty minutes. For a few hours, there may be redness, warmth, and tenderness in your penis. These are normal reactions.
DO NOT use MUSE Alprostadil:
- If you are allergic to Alprosil or Macrogol
- diseases of the penis or anatomically caused abnormal penis shape
- In acute or chronic inflammation of the penis or urethra
- with sickle cell anemia or the predisposition to it.